Helpful Plastic Surgery Hints
Below are some helpful hints & a listing of some items that you may want to bring to your Consultation, Pre-operative & Surgery visit.
- For rhinoplasty patients, a photo of “the perfect nose”, is a great way to show the doctor what you are looking to achieve. Dr. Slenkovich is passionate about working with you to achieve a look that is fitting and naturally fits with your features.
- Photos of features you dislike can be helpful in the same sense. We all want you to get your desired look.
- For Facial procedures a photo of yourself 10-20 years ago is a helpful reference to changes you have seen.
- For Facial trauma a photo of yourself prior to the injury.
- For Breast Augmentation Procedures at your Pre-Op appointment a tight top is helpful when trying on implant sizes so you can see how the implants will look under your clothes.
- Your Pre-Op appointment (which is typically 2 weeks prior to your surgery date) is the time to ask any final lingering questions, so write them down & bring them in with you.
- At your post operative appointment, we have an entrance on the side of our building to keep your privacy after your procedure. We immediately escort you to our exam rooms for your convenience and comfort.
As one of the best plastic surgeons Denver has to offer, Dr. Slenkovich is dedicated to helping all of his patients realize their aesthetic dreams. This is why he conducts thorough consultations, during which time he learns about his patients’ goals and explains their plastic surgery options. This approach helps reduce patients’ anxiety and allows Dr. Slenkovich to deliver highly rewarding aesthetic results for his Denver patients, including body contouring procedures like tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation. In addition, he specializes in facial enhancement procedures and is renowned as one of the most accomplished Denver facelift surgeons.
Contact us to schedule your consultation and learn if plastic surgery can help you regain your self confidence and reach your aesthetic goals. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column]