Why Choose Dr. Slenkovich
With so many Colorado, Front Range and Denver Plastic Surgeons to choose from, why should you choose Dr. Nick Slenkovich for your cosmetic or plastic surgery procedure?
- He is a warm and caring doctor who takes a very personal approach with each patient, rather than the impersonal approach typical of many doctors and surgeons.
- He will take all the time in the world with you at your initial consultation and all subsequent appointments, never rushing through your questions, cares or concerns.
- He is a completely honest surgeon who will tell you the truth of what to expect in terms of the procedure, the recovery and the results.
- Dr. Slenkovich is a surgeon not a salesman. He doesn’t believe plastic surgery is right for everyone and will never try to talk you into a procedure that may not be right for you.
- He believes part of his role is to educate his patients about the procedures they are considering so they make informed decisions about what they may or may not want to choose with regard to their own bodies.
- Dr. Nick’s surgical results are not only skillful, but are very natural looking, which is important to most patients.
- Dr. Slenkovich is a highly-skilled plastic surgeon who is double Board certified
- He is Board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- He is also Board certified in Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery by the American Board of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery) Why are these certifications important? Because any surgeon can call him or herself a “plastic surgeon” and can perform plastic surgery. But when you are trusting your body or face to a surgeon, you should be sure that plastic surgery or facial plastic surgery is actually one of their specialties and that they have received special training in this area.
- In addition to being double board certified, Dr. Nick is a member of the two most prestigious plastic surgery societies in the country: the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- ASPS membership is the gold-standard for plastic surgeons and the most important credential to look for when choosing a plastic surgeon. No other credential provides as broad an assurance of years of Plastic Surgery residency training and the highest standards in aesthetic medicine.
- ASAPS is the leading organization of board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. The additional “A” stands for “Aesthetic” plastic surgery; and this membership demonstrates a true dedication to aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery. ASAPS members must meet additional requirements for continuing education and experience in cosmetic surgery. The ASAPS has a special focus on patient safety issues as well as on the effectiveness of new technologies and procedures.
- Dr. Slenkovich is also a much-published author of a wide range of articles on varied aspects of plastic surgery, including breast, body, facial plastic surgery, rhinoplasty and more. Dr. Nick is also an Editor of the Plastic Surgery Text for Emedicine.com, the world’s largest online medical journal.
- For all his skill and the excellent results his patients experience, it is still Dr. Nick’s warmth and caring that patients comment on most. And because he knows that he can’t always be available, he has chosen his staff on the basis of not only their skill but also their care for patients so that the entire Colorado Plastic Surgery experience is the best experience possible
For more information on what to look for in a plastic surgeon, please visit How To Choose a Plastic Surgeon. For more information about Dr. Nick Slenkovich, please visit our Meet Dr. Nick or his Credentials page or read what our patients say about their experiences with Dr. Nick.
If you are considering plastic surgery in the Denver, Colorado area, please contact our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Nick.